Do not Move Fire Rings. Fires are
allowed in fire rings supplied at each site. Please extinguish your campfire
when you leave your site or when you retire for the night. Do not put anything
but firewood into fire rings. Please keep your site clean and orderly
Drunkenness and/or Profanity will not
be tolerated. Those offending will be evicted without a refund.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour
throughout the park at all times. Speeders will be required to leave their
vehicles outside the park.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00AM
radios and TV must be off. VIOLATORS WILL BE EVICTED! THERE WILL BE NO
- One Camping unit and one car per site.
Visitors must have a pass (daily fee required).
- Vehicles must be park off roadway on graveled
portion of site. Offsite parking is available – ask at office.
- At DNR request, firewood may not be
brought into the campground. From anywhere! Firewood is
available at the store at competitive prices.
- ALL watercraft & utility trailers
must be parked in the area north of the pavilion.
- All pets must be on leashes and owners
are responsible for sanitary disposal of pet waste (not to be left in fire
pits). No pets in buildings or pool area. No more than 2 dogs are permitted
per campsite. DOGS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME!!!
- All trash must be taken to dumpsters, no
trash in fire rings, please.
- Swimming pool hours are from 10:00AM to
DUSK . There is no life-guard on duty- swim at your own risk. Children under
12 must be accompanied by an adult. No running or diving is allowed in the
- We are not responsible for accidents or
injury to our guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- Specific site requests are noted but not
- Positively no cutting of trees, fallen,
dead or alive. No driving of nails into the trees . No scavenging of
firewood from grounds.
- All children must be in their own
campsite by 10PM.
- Be courteous, do not walk, ride bikes or
otherwise go through others campsites. No bike riding or skateboards in
front of office or near gates.
- The campground is closed to visitors and
thru traffic at 10PM
- Motorized scooters / Golf carts may be
ridden to the store/office and back only. Only electric golf carts are
permitted. Motorcycles may be ridden in and out of the park only. Golf carts
must be driven by a licensed driver.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed on site only.
Must not be carried around grounds.
- No fireworks allowed in park.
These rules have been constructed for the enjoyment of all our guests.
Courteous camping practices and consideration for your camping neighbor will help
make your experience at Door County Camping Retreat a pleasurable one.
Your camping privileges may be revoked for violation of these rules. We
reserve the right to refuse service upon our judgment. Eviction from this
campground will be without refund.
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to
the discomforts of nature. We hope your stay at Door County Camping Retreat will
be a pleasant one.